By accessing the website at http://canadasyogafestival.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EMERGE FETIVAL INC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. EMERGE FETIVAL INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, EMERGE FETIVAL INC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EMERGE FETIVAL INC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s website, even if EMERGE FETIVAL INC. or a EMERGE FETIVAL INC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EMERGE FETIVAL INC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EMERGE FETIVAL INC. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However EMERGE FETIVAL INC. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
EMERGE FETIVAL INC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EMERGE FETIVAL INC. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
EMERGE FETIVAL INC. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Collection of Your Personal Information
EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. may collect personal information in connection with your purchase or use of EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. products and experiences, including at Partner Studios, Events or through your use of the website, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on our website or in partner studios or at events. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. products, EVENTS, AND services or sign up to receive EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. E-mail newsletters or ALL TYPES OF coupons.
- Completing an online profile.
- Purchasing any product or service from EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. IN-STORE, ONLINE OR AT EVENTS.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to EMERGE FESTIVAL INC.
- WHEN requesting information or assistance from EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. STAFF, ONLINE, WEBSITE, PHONE, IN PERSON.
- Participating or responding, of filling out a consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding EMERGE FESTIVAL INCS, EVENTS, PRODUCTS AND OR SERVICES.
- EMERGE may additionally keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications throughout time.
- WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ANY AND ALL CONSUMER contests, AND PROMOTIONS.
The personal information that EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. may or may not collect may include your name, Date Of Birth, Email, ADDRESS, AGE, GENDER, password, email address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), PERSONAL PREFERENCES, LIKES AND INTERESTS and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions to EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. and in other communications to EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. AT ANY TIME.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ONTARIO CANADA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site and when you provide us with feedback on our products or services Submissions.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc. Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contacting Us: email@example.com
It is EMERGE FETIVAL INC.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Please note that the Site may contain links to other third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. This Policy does not apply to such third party websites, and EMERGE IS NOT responsible for the content of such third party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties such as partner studios, sponsors, or other events. EMERGE FESTIVAL INC. encourages you to request and review the privacy policies of any third parties upon disclosing your personal information to such parties or when visiting such third party websites.
THE LAW is subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the identified purposes at any time by contacting EMERGE INC. at the address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that EMERGE INC. may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information that may be of value to you.