This unique luxury campsite option offers you proximity to the main stage, private parking, and accommodation that will be waiting for you and ready when you arrive
- Featuring Concierge service
- Sumptuous bedding and soft furnishings
- Private safe box
- Charging outlet available and a reading light
- Private toilets (Exclusive to Glampers)
- Free Shower Access
- Private area & nourishing space to gather with friends (Exclusive to Glampers)
Fall asleep under the stars, and wake to the sweet songs of the birds with your luxury campsite.
There are limited Glamping sites available. Our Glamping tents are on a raised sustainably sourced wooden platforms, include a double bed, or (limited two singles), private safe box, charging outlet access, luxurious bedding, a reading light and close proximity to the Main Stage, classes & workshop area.
Please note: Anyone seeking to enter the Glamping Campsite must purchase a "Glamping Campsite pass". Prices are based on double occupancy. Prices Per person.
Pitch your tent under the stars and wake to the sweet songs of the birds. The traditional campground is within 10 minutes walk or less to the main stage, Yogi Market and workshop area.
Looking for something more unique then The Traditional Campsite? We offer four campsites based on first come, first serve basis. You will be offered all four options at your time of arrival to the grounds. We have curated campground options for you!
1.Traditional Campsite - Includes optional car camping + Tent or RV space
2. Wilderness Campsite - Offers you a wilderness setting amongst trees and long grassy fields boasting wildflowers (Tent Only)
3. Hammock park setting - Offers you a hammock only area, pre set in cedar post for hammock set up, grassy fields with wildflowers, bordered by shade trees
4. Tent only Campsite - Offers you a tent only site, abundant flat area with grassy fields and abundant wildflowers
Choose the campsite that resonates with you.
All campsites include
• Filtered drinking water access
• Nightly musical campfire celebration run by the Campground Manager. (Conditions permitting)
• (4) communal grills for cooking, to be used on a first come first serve basis and picnic tables.
• Portable toilets
- Charging station provided by our sponsors
Optional Car Camping, depending on which campsite you choose traditional camping offers space for one (1) vehicle plus tent and or hangout space in a flat, desirable location. Total space is approximately 10' X 35'. This is a Camping pass only. Does NOT allow re-entry. A Festival Pass is required for entry to the event.
*Shower upgrade: $20.00 (cash only) shower pass, includes Dr. Broner's organic soap, private dressing room, in a clean artisan shower environment.
Luxurious outdoor, private shower environment.
Features open-air handcrafted cedar shower stalls, two dressing rooms, and a three sink grooming station. We offer complimentary Dr. Bronner’s soap as well as, towel service.
The Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Centre is our first choice for off-site accommodations. We offer shuttles to and from our site and their hotel.
If they happen to be sold out. Below we have provided you with a list of other possible resources for accommodations, transportation & more.